Here at Delegate Advisors, it is very important to us to be able to help our clients determine which investment solutions will help them meet their financial goals. This is one of the reasons why we are so excited to have Delegate President and Chief Investment Officer Ben Thompson join our team.
For our latest video discussion, Delegate Chief Executive Officer Andy Hart is joined by Thompson to learn more about how his experience in asset management over the past 30 years has helped him now guide our client families through the investment process.
In this video, Hart and Thompson specifically discuss:
- How technology has changed the way we live, work and invest
- The evolution of the Federal Reserve over the past 25 years
- The migration of capital from public to private markets
- The explosive growth in the information available to investors
- How the investment process is different for multi-family offices than an asset management firm
- Why the role CIO can be viewed as a collector of ideas that helps our team facilitate great outcomes
If you have any questions about any of the topics discussed in this video discussion, please do not hesitate to contact us.